Last night after dinner I put Roux in the bath and went in to clean up and do the dishes. He had been in the tub about 5 minutes and I hadn't even soaped him up yet and I hear this blood curdling scream! I ran in there (the whole 5 feet away) thinking he had hurt himself some how. He was standing in the corner of the tub with the water drained and still screaming. I did a quick assessment of the situation and found nothing unusual until I looked at the other end of the tub from where Roux was standing. There was a HUGE black slimy cockroach, about 2 1/2 inches in length, scurrying toward him! GROSS!!! I scooped him out of the tub and we both jumped when it started coming toward us. It climbed out of the tub and I squished it while Roux was running the other direction still screaming. I showed him I squished it and we threw it in the trash. I told Roux to go get back in the tub so we could finish washing him but he backed away saying, "no no no". I don't blame him, it was disgusting!!!
The rest of the night he kept saying, "squished bug" and stomping the floor.
1 comment:
That's a funny story. Squished bug! I love it! I'm loving my hair cut btw :) and I can't get over how much Roux is liking and know me these days!
Post a Comment