Thursday we had family pix (I'll post those next) then afterwards we went to a reptile "museum". It was this little shop with reptiles. Uncle Keith will go down there and give the guy (we'll call him "Steve") chickens to feed the snakes so we were able to hold the reptiles and spiders. I have a fascination with both spiders and snakes so I was all for holding and handling and watching them eat.
This is one of the small tarantula's they had.
This is the alligator we were able to hold and after we held it Steve threw a mouse in the tub and we got to watch the gator eat. It was pretty cool. Roux touched it and kept saying he wanted to hold it but when I would get it close to his hands to hold he would back away. He's getting more and more brave.
I forget what the name of this snake is but it's some kind of Boa. This one was 40 lbs and is said to get up to 400 lbs! I believe Steve said this snake was 9 yrs old and will get up into it's 30's in age. The thing was HUGE!
Roux getting brave looking at the albino python. We fed this one the chicken. 
1 comment:
Can anyone say "Britney?" Love it!
Post a Comment