We just got back from Arkansas from the Bramwell family reunion for Opa and Oma's 50th anniversary. It was so much fun!! They moved there about 6 years ago and this is the first time I have been out to visit them. I am very grateful for the opportunity we had to spend time with family.
We went to Beaver lake (I think that is the name) Tuesday and Wednesday. These are some pix from Tuesday. Roux figured out how to use the life jacket and was swimming all over the place. The problem is when we went swimming yesterday in the pool without the jacket he kept trying to swim by himself. He didn't want me to touch him at all so I pulled out the floaties. He didn't want them on at first but once I put them on he swam all over the pool. It's kind of nice now he is getting more and more independent.
No comments:
Post a Comment