Sunday, July 12, 2009

Independence Day

On the 4th Cody and Eric had a bbq with some friends and afterwards one of them needed to pick up his boat he had rented out for the weekend and invited us up.  The renters of the boat had broke the prop so we could only go about 7 mph but Roux had fun driving the boat and swimming in the lake.  Roux would jump off the side of the boat but had to have someone touching him in the water or else would freak out.  I've said this before but Roux sure LOVES the water.  I have to be really careful watching him around it.
Roux and Eric driving the boat at race speeds of 7 mph.  ha ha


I'm not as politically empowered by Heidi but I am grateful for the country I live in, however, I can't wait to have my beach house in Costa Rica!  I think it would be sweet to live in different countries.  

No comments: