In the morning Opa, Keith, Taylor and I went golfing. I usually golf left handed but didn't have clubs so used Oma's right handed ones. I read Opa's Tiger Woods golf book and had been practicing in the backyard with whiffle balls for a couple of days before our big morning. Opa cracks me up, ha ha ha. Our tee time was at 7 which is 5 AZ time, a little early for me. The first hit was definitely not good, it took me the front 9 to warm up. Opa would say "Just relax, now hurry up!" He was telling me to do something and I turned to him and said, "but Tiger Woods said..." What a fun morning. Taylor and I rock! I think I am going to switch to right handed since 95% of golfers are right handed and it's just easier to find clubs. I would still prefer left though.
Wednesday at the lake four generations on the tubes. Roux actually stayed on for a few min going really slow. He wasn't crying but I'm not sure he "enjoyed" it. After Roux and I got off Oma and mom stayed on one tube and Aunt Coree and Susan got on the other. Coree tried to dump off her own mom! When Oma did fall off she forgot to let go of the tube. Good times had. I didn't go boarding or do anything in the water. I'm the oldest grandchild and didn't "fit in" with the "old folks" or the "young" ones so it was a little awkward, that is where I missed having my own siblings there. Next time hopefully Lars, Heidi and Mike can come.

Roux and his cousin Vika. She has my nickname and I feel sorry for Coree and Gavin since the traits seem to get passed along from the people you're named from. Good luck and if you need any help call and I will tell you what to expect. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment