Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ball Game

Yesterday Roux and I went to the last place Diamondbacks game with Brittney and her as of last night fiance, Jory.  She invited us on Tuesday and I asked her if she was sure she wanted to use the tickets on me and a kid.  The seats were AMAZING!  We were right by the Angels dugout and the ball Roux is holding is one of the game balls someone gave him.  Not signed but still pretty cool.  
Roux is trying to eat cotton candy which he doesn't really like.  He tried wiping it off his tongue while it was dissolving.  He was funny to watch, I guess he's not much of a candy eater.  He is so weird about food.  He had a couple sips of Jory's Mt Dew and that was enough to keep him going for the entire game.
Not very good picture of us but the best I could get.  He had his mouth full of grapes.  He was soo good!  I guess it helps that he has been going places and doing these sort of outings since he was a couple of months.  When he was two months we went to his nanny, Lindsay's boyfriend, Ian, minor league hockey game and again when he played in Salt Lake after we had moved.  Speaking of them, we sure miss you guys.  Maybe a trip to Canada to visit, eh?
This is how stinking close we were to the field.  The best part was when we yelled, they could actually HEAR what we were saying!!!  
Thank you Brittney for sharing the tickets and giving us an afternoon out with you!  And Congratulations on the engagement!!!!

1 comment:

Heidi J said...

whoa you were so close! I want to go to another game. someday maybe.