9 years ago
Thursday, June 4, 2009
NO MORE
For those of you wondering whether or not I will be having any more children, the answer is a definitely NOT! After going through all of the screaming nights the first few months after having Roux and all off the messy diapers and picking poop out of his butt. Now the tantrums and screaming and not eating and throwing things....I'll pass on having any more. I love the kid but one is enough. Kudos to all those who have more than one "perfect" child. I'll stick with the one very imperfect one I have to go with my very imperfect life that I wouldn't change for the world!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
and there ya have it! (you were talking about my "perfect" kids weren't you?? ;) )
You're doing great girl. I don't blame you. I have been interuppted twice just trying to write a comment on your blog, (by "sleeping" children mind you)
Also, I am of the belief that there are no perfect children, only mother's who lie. :) No offense Heidi.
We will finally be closing on a modest house this month so we can invite you over!!! I am hoping you will come over to slip and slide whenever you get bored. Sorry I haven't invited you sooner. We are in a constant state of caos. (hoping things will calm down now...) Love ya.
There are no perfect children, and no perfect mothers. We just love our own, with their great qualities and their imperfections.
You are doing a great job! It is so very, very tough being a single parent because you don't get support and you don't get a break. You do get ALL the hugs and kisses though :)
Post a Comment