Monday, June 22, 2009

Growing

Seems like the only time I really post anything is when I go to Utah.  Huh...  It was a crazy week for me.  Worked the entire time while Roux got to play with Nonna and Poppa.  (He starts crying when he sees their picture hanging on the fridge, it is so sad.  He sure loves and misses them.)  Also was able to be there for Syiera's blessing, sort of.  Roux was crying so we were down stairs. (I'm sure I spelled her name wrong, sorry.)  Here are a few pictures with Nonna and Poppa and Sy.

These were taken in AZ at the house.  Roux finished his applesauce and was sucking the cup to his face.  It is so fun to watch all the things he is learning.  Some of them are frustrating but that is part of growing, right?
This is his new play place, under the only cupboard we have.  Good thing there is not a lot of stuff in there.  He likes to sort all of the tupperware.  I always wonder what is going through his little mind.

No comments: