Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Lasagna

Today is Lasagna day.  Every birthday growing up we got to choose what to have for dinner on the red birthday plate.  Sven always wanted lasagna and bread sticks.  So that is what we are having today!  Happy 29 Birthday Sven!!!

(I don't have any pictures to look at)

3 comments:

Heidi J said...

I forgot about the lasagne. I just remember the 16th bday when we went to JB's and he took Andrew Brilliant with him. That was funny, he was weird.

B and J said...

Hey hey...you better add my blog to your roll...didn't know you were doing this!!!

Charla said...

Don't you love the red plate? Funny how little things make you feel special as a kid. I'm glad you take time to remember your brother. I like to try to help my kids "know" my mom... It makes her memory more tangible. I never get around to doing much more than singing them the songs she sang to me; but that's a start. Remember when we use to sing our hearts out at the piano every Sunday. Silly girls. I hope you are doing well. I just found your blog so I will be lurking. :)