
Roux was dragging around Nanna's trash can and it brought back memories of Sven and Henry the fern. When Papa was working at the plant nursery while going to BYU he would bring home plants that weren't doing well. One day he brought home a fern, Henry, in a pail with a handle. Sven would drag that fern around the house like it was his pet and loved it. When Nanna saw Roux dragging the trash pail it reminded her and shared with me.
Thanks Mom for sharing the story of Uncle Sven!
3 comments:
Your boy is so cute! How old is he? I love that you have a blog too:)
what a cute story. thanks for telling it!
I remember Sven and Henry the fern and even have pictures. I also remember him dragging a big pail of paint around and spilling it all over the kitchen floor. One of my favorite memories was when I was there for your birth, Vi and slept in Sven's room on a little bed but he preferred to sleep on top of mey suitcase. We would find him there all curled up with his blanket sound asleep. What a special time that was for me.
Post a Comment