Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fall

These are for you Coree.  Drove out to Salt Lake today and Mom suggested going over Wolf Creek Pass.  This is the first time I have been through here (that I can recall) during the Fall and it was one of the most beautiful drives.  (These pictures don't do ANY justice to the real thing.)



I like the contrast of the barn and the mountains with an avalanche of color spraying down.  It was picturesque and felt as though I were in a Van Gough or Radin paining.


4 comments:

AZ Doc.....aka "dk" said...

This is the time I miss Utah. I know, I said it. I love the fall, the color of the leaves, the crisp and cool air. Makes we want to take a drive to Greer or get on a plane just to experience fall.

Rundells said...

Thanks Vi. I love every season in Utah but especially the fall. That means winter is on it's way and I LOVE the snow. The leaves are beautiful. I know you don't like the cold but enjoy it for me. If you want to get away from it you can always come here. The coldest it gets here is maybe the high 50's a few days in the winter. We are looking into going to Nepal for Christmas so we can see mountains and snow. Love ya lots. Give Roux a big hug for me.

B and J said...

I love it up there this time of year too! I actually was up there last weekend and we were at our cabin and it was so so beautiful! I can't wait for you to come down...only a couple more weeks! Yeah!

Bekah said...

Wow!! The mountains are amazing.. that is one thing I for sure miss about Utah.. Seasons!! Can't wait to see you and Roux in a few weeks!!