Thursday we were in Salt Lake picking up some product and were waiting to meet Lars and Uncle Dave for dinner so decided to go to Gateway. There is a courtyard where water sprays up and kids usually play in it. Mom and I thought this would be a good place for Roux to play and run before sitting at dinner and in the car again. He loves water. I mean LOVES water. He was out there running and playing with all the other kids and letting it spray up in his face and just laughing. Was so funny to watch and a few of the other people there were saying how cute he was and brave.
Was good to see Uncle Dave. Its been quite a few years since I have. even longer since I've seen the rest of his family. We went to Market Street Grill which is a really good seafood restaurant and I definitely recommend to whomever has the chance.
1 comment:
I remember Roux playing at the water park in Vernal. He did not want to get out of the water and loved being sprayed in the face. What a cutie. Sure do miss him!!!
Post a Comment