Friday, June 12, 2009

Wanted, again.

I found someone who fits this perfectly but he is going through some personal issues at this time.  So, once again, I am looking...

A dead sexy, tall, stunningly handsome, educated, funny, athletic, witty, wealthy (or on their way to it), traveling, adventurous, humanitarian, kind, sincere, motivated, spiritual man.  If this is you or you know of anyone in this category please email gvreber@gmail.com.

Note: Not interested in anyone who has gone to prison.

Note 2:Willing to overlook somethings if you are Brad Pitt himself or look alike.

2 comments:

Gayle Cooper Bramwell said...

Vi - quite a list there and very comprehensive. Kind of like the list I might have made once upon a time - but I would add 'faithful, believer in Jesus Christ and the Atonement and 'wants to take me and Roux to the Temple'. There surely is someone like this out there for you. But - Brad Pitts with a cig hanging out of his mouth? He has looked better....

Powell Family said...

Hey! I have to say that is a great list! Good luck with that one! So how have you been? I hope you are well. I have been meaning to leave a comment and tell you that Roux is so cute! It looks like you guys are doing great! I would bump up "nice" and "devoted" to the first of your list. When looks fade you want to have something left!