Finally I am getting on to update for Roux's birthday! Took me long enough to finally get things on the computer. I can't believe I have an amazing and adorable 2 year old!!! The hardest part is he's so cute that when he's a turd (which has been a lot since the morning he woke up 2) it's so hard to get upset at him.
We were in the week before his birthday and had a little party for the morning we left to drive back to AZ. We went over to Papa's for cake and of course Roux liked the fire, takes after his mom. Reminds me of the time Lars and I burned down the field by the blue apartments and the fire trucks came. Lars went inside to mom and asked her for a glass of water, to put out the fire of course. That was funny. Pretty sure we were grounded for a while and not allowed to play with Daniel (I think that was the other kids name.)
I am returning one more time in Sept to do clients then I start a "real" regular hour job when I return the end of the month. I'm excited for the next chapter to get started and know it is going to be good and will get me to where I want to be professionally. I really think it will be good for Roux to go to a sitter also since he is getting so attached to me and he likes and needs to be around other kids.
2 comments:
Hey Vi! Wow! He is so cute! Two already! It flys by, huh? Now for the fun potty training year! Im sure you will be a lot more patient then I am. I bet you are a great mom and you are so pretty too!
Happy big 2! You're in for a ride with that 2 year old!!!
BTW We’re going private on our blog (http://familiajpbrown.blogspot.com), so email me if you want to be invited to our blog! If you don’t know my email address, you can email me via contactify: http://www.contactify.com/d3023
Post a Comment