Tuesday, October 13, 2009

BALD!!!

Take a good look at Roux's gorgeous brown curly hair in the previous posts because it is all GONE!!! He was at the "sitter's" and the "sitter" decided to clipper Roux's hair! It's my fault, well not really but he did tell me that if he ever watched Roux he would do it, and he did! It's growing on me. It really shows off his eyes and big mouth. And, its just hair, it'll grow back. At least now I know what he looks like without it. Apparently Roux thought it was pretty cool because grinned and wouldn't stop rubbing his head. He sure is one adorable boy!!!

3 comments:

The Wakefields said...

He is so dang cute! It doesn't matter if he is bald or not!

Powell Family said...

I know how you feel. When my 3 yr old was younger he had these pretty brown curles and I let it grow and grow. I didnt want to cut it but finally gave in when he kept getting called a girl! Roux is so cute, bald or not!

Paola said...

I totally agree! It lets us appreciate those eyes!!!