Have done a little bit of shopping for Christmas but not much because I'm not that into huge, over the top on gifts. On the Saturday after Thanksgiving I did Andrea's hair for her wedding which was short, sweet and to the point. I decided that weddings are really boring. We all need to teach our kids how to kick back and have a good time so parties are more lively and fun. Then we (Heidi, Deegan, Roux and I) went to see the temple square lights and it was packed! Was pretty but the kids lasted about 8 minutes before they were bored.
The news I am wanting to share is I'm moving Tempe the end of the month and am super excited to be back where it is warm again. None of this scraping the windows and warming up the car. Yuck. I already have a job and living and sitter all situated. Its time to move forward and see what lays ahead. There's nothing for me out in Roosevelt and I've not had luck in the Salt Lake area so its back to where I am well known and can go on.
Well, I would write more to update but Roux is throwing this HUGE tantrum. Been crying for about 5 min now rolling on the floor. Good times.
4 comments:
How exciting. I know you love Arizona so it will be good for you. You'll be missed though. Even though we aren't there right, I was looking forward to this next summer. The kids will miss seeing Roux. Good luck and I'm happy for you.
Whoop whooop!!! So excited!
Hey Vi! Im glad you had a great Thanksgiving. It sounds like a lot of fun! So you are moving back? Im sad that I never even got to see you while you were here. I guess that is what staying home with 3 kids will do to you, I dont get to do a lot of stuff I want to! But just know I think you are great and I hope you have a good time in Az. I guess it is a good thing we blog! At least we see pics!
Post a Comment