Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Kung Fu Panda

So Roux cracks me up.  His favorite movie for the last 2 weeks has been Kung Fu Panda.  He wakes up in the morning and wants to watch it.  The crazy thing is that he really watches it.  When a fight scene comes on he'll watch then jump around and say "whoa".  He laughs in a few places every time and makes little sound effects.  Then at the end when the credits and song come on he dances with the music.  

The second favorite movie is The Polar Express which he also watches with intent.  I really don't understand his fascination with this one but his eyes were glued to Nonna's iPod watching it with out sound.  When she would move her hand his head would go with it.  Funny boy.

It snowed about a week ago and Roux wanted to see what it was after watching it through the window.  So the next day I took him out and we played for a few minutes until he was running and fell down and got his hands and face in it.  After I laughed and saw he didn't like it I picked him up and brought him inside and all he wanted to do was snuggle.  He really doesn't like to touch it.  I haven't been very good with the pictures recently but I'll take some to post.

Roux has also found a few gifts under the tree and opened a couple of them and a big box that came UPS.  I have a feeling he's really going to like Christmas day.  


No comments: