skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
V & Roux
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Reading
Mom took these pictures and I didn't even know but Roux loves to read. He reads books, magazines, paper, anything that has words and yes, he does know what words and letter are. Obviously can't read them but recognizes what they are.
1 comment:
Heidi J
said...
he is such an adorable little boy. I love his giant smile
October 6, 2008 at 8:11 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Roux is 2
Blog Archive
►
2009
(24)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(28)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(2)
▼
October
(8)
Denver
DK
AZ Trip
For Oma
India
Thankful
Reading
Cowboys
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
Galvanic Spa
How old you are is your business, how young you look is mine.
ns-spa.com and ageloc.com/us-en/
My Blog List
Bram Fam
9 years ago
The Rundell Family
10 years ago
Matt and Lisa Liljenquist
10 years ago
The Wrights
12 years ago
Caley Family News
13 years ago
I heart food... and so can you!
13 years ago
Familia Brown
14 years ago
The Wakefields
14 years ago
Shauna & J.D.
15 years ago
Lars stuff
15 years ago
I once dabbled in pacifism...
16 years ago
The Powell Family
16 years ago
AZ Doc
17 years ago
The Justices
Lamb's a forever family
A DAY IN THE LIFE...
The Paredes Family
Bekah & Kyle
Watts Everafter
1 comment:
he is such an adorable little boy. I love his giant smile
Post a Comment