I was just thinking today of things I'm grateful for. Here are just a few (the list would be too long) I love when Roux makes messes. Seriously, I think it is cute and means he's exploring and learning. I'm grateful he's healthy and smart. I'm grateful for Heidi and her family and how much she's helped me out these last few months with watching Roux and more. I'm really grateful for my family and the love and support they give and show me. I love art and am so grateful I can see and appreciate and create it.
Mom and I gave Roux an apple to eat cuz he likes to eat them whole. Some times he chokes on the peelings so we decided to peel it this time for him and he started bawling and chewing mom out. It was so funny. I'm grateful for all of those moments that are one of a kind.
Since having Roux I have really come to love and understand and appreciate my family and the meaning of family. I was just thinking about it today and that's what sparked my thoughts of gratitude. There are so many more things the list could go on and on but this will do for today.
2 comments:
Welcome to the Mother club. Children really do open up your eyes to things. I feel sad for those who don't ever want kids because they are missing out on a whole learning experience. Motherhood really does make you appreciate others and especially your own mother. Pretty soon you will start looking at yourself and realizing how much you are like her.
He's so cute! I love his big, round eyes. I hope things are going well for you. You look great:)
Post a Comment