Oma wrote her favorite memory of Sven about him sleeping in her suitcase when visiting mom before I was born. The suitcase is out for me to use this weekend and the first thing Roux did was tip it over and sit in it. It was pretty cute so decided to take picture. Oma, you should email me the pics of Sven.
9 years ago
2 comments:
Cute picture of Roux on the suitcase and it does remind me of when Sven took over my luggage. I will see if I can find pictures of him, but my pictures are such a mess now because I took them out of those 'bad albums' and they are now in boxes waiting to be put in albums again - and when will that happen??? Wish that I could get them all done.
haha that was so funny when he biffed it. too bad we didn't get a better picture. he looked way worse than that
Post a Comment