
I'm pretty sure I have the worst luck in the world. Yesterday as I was driving to meet Heidi and drop off Roux I leaned back in my seat and was stung by a wasp in my back. I pulled the thing out and squished it in my fingers and yelled. Roux didn't know what was going on and just kept singing and talking to himself. I got to heidi 15 mins later and showed her. It was all red and swollen and itchy.
Then I finished work and was the last one to leave. There is a hall where the bathroom is between the back door of the salon and the salon. There is also a tattoo shop in the hall. I went to the bathroom and somewhere in the 2 min I was back there the tattoo guy went out the back and locked the door and the salon locked the door to the hall and left. So I was locked in the hall!!! Fortunately I had my phone in my pocket and one of the gals had called me earlier that day from her cell so I had her number. I called her and she suggested going through a small cut out window that goes from the hall to the salon. This window is pretty small and kind of high up so I had to find something to boost me up so I could go through feet first. I scrapped my back going through but made it, getting my pants dirty on the way.
Finally, on my way to pick up Roux from Heidi's I noticed a smell. Not a bad one but one I had noticed all day and wondered where it was coming from. Oh, it was my armpits. I had smelly armpits all day. Gross.
After arriving at Heidi's and chatting for a few minutes I gathered all our belongings and headed outside to get in the car and end the day. Opening the front door I saw the sprinklers were on. I picked up Roux so he wouldn't go play in the water and carried him the the car where, of course, the windows were open and the sprinklers were spraying in. Nice.
We finally started on our way and about ten min into the drive Roux starts crying because he couldn't breathe from his stuffed up nose. For 20 min I felt sorry for him. To top the night off I couldn't sleep and ended up watching two movies and trying to fall asleep.
I have these "lucky" days quite often. I could go on and on for years about crazy things that happen to me and no one else. The good thing is I can laugh about it because they make great stories.
So, if anyone has a lucky charm they don't need or to spare, please send it my way!!!
2 comments:
V!!! ah... i am so sorry :P but it is pretty funny :) lol! and Roux is stil stinkin cute! how is ut? hope all is going well... we are busy here in san fran... school just started again :P anyway take care!
love ya!
Kyle
Just read your luck comment. OK, you might just be the most unlucky people I know with me running a close 2nd. However, seeing you smile over the years, and now seeing Roux, you might just be one of the luckiest people I know. Keep up with the allergy medicine, you will need it for any late phone calls!
Post a Comment