Saturday, May 23, 2009

Update

I'm kind of over this blog thing, my ADD kicked in.  I am just updating those who read it, mostly with picture because they are worth a thousand words and I sure don't want to write a thousand words.  We went to the Zoo back in April on a playdate with another single dad I know and his son who is just a few month younger than Roux.  Either Roux is way ahead of him or he is way behind.  Of course Roux wanted to play in the splash part there.  I was going to get season passes but he hardly looked at the animals and there are free splash parks all over down here.

We went to Utah for a business and family trip.  I'm liking doing hair up there and making money as well as seeing the fam.  Heidi was mad because I haven't sent her pix yet so here are a few.  Deegan with his new "pads" to protect him that Lars and Lauren gave him for his birthday.  Lars, Lauren and Mom were all great sports and jumped on the trampoline and did D's routine.  It was pretty funny.





1 comment:

Heidi J said...

I love the ones of him at the park. They definitely are worth a thousand words. Thanks for finally putting up the ones of D in his pads. They are sweet.