Monday, March 23, 2009

Allergies

It's sunny, springy and allergenic in the air.  As beautiful as this purple flowered tree is so are the stuffy noses and the puffs plus kleenex with lotion.  Life has been fun and busy with no work and the stress that goes along with it.  
This is Roux's little bench bed.  It is the perfect toddler size bed with  walls so he won't fall off and the best part is...drum roll please...he's not sleeping with me!  I now have a bed all to my self and I never thought I'd be so grateful to have my own bed!  We are both getting adequate sleep now bringing smiley faces and less tantrums.  
Our cute little "casita".  We are extremely blessed to have such good friends and family to help us out in our journey and adventures.  I can't wait until I can start reciprocating what we have with others who may be in need at times.  
This is a little late but Roux was helping make Valentine cookies.  What ever it is he's doing he's sure to make a mess of it.  He ate some of the cookie dough and lets just say he's not a fan of sugar cookies raw.  I'm not sure why they are called sugar cookies, they're more like flour cookies.

1 comment:

Rundells said...

Yea!!!! Isn't sleeping without a child great? Glad to hear things are going well. Your little place looks so cute and of course Roux is just the cutest thing ever. Love ya!!!