Sunday, January 18, 2009

Again

Let me fill in on what has not happened in the last three weeks.  I moved to AZ then turned around and moved back since the trailer was not unpacked yet.  There were some complications, we'll just leave it at that.  So for the last three weeks I've been sleeping on the floor with Roux in the bedroom at mom and dad's with the room stuffed full of all my belongings.  (well, not all of them, the chairs are in storage.)  I thought I had a job at a salon in Midvale only to not have any emails or phone messages returned.  I went to Vegas to tryout for an educator position which is part time and I just travel so can live anywhere, and they haven't gotten back either.  I'm just hanging out till I can figure out what to do with the next chapter of my book.  The Roosevelt one is most definitely closing.  

Saturday Roux and I were bored so went to Park City.  (maybe it was just me who was bored.)  The Film Festival was going on this weekend and I have never been downtown Park City so thought it would be fun to people watch.  Roux actually loved it.  There were so may people and he was getting to much attention he was loving every minute of it.  It was kind of fun to be with someone who gets attention.  We saw a couple of stars who I couldn't tell you their names but recognized them.  Would be fun to go into the shops there too.  

That's all that has been happening.  I'm determined to have the next step figured out by the end of this week.  

4 comments:

Rundells said...

I'm sure things will work out for you. I know you may not see the reasoning now but the Lord probably has something great in mind for you. You deserve it. Hang in there. Love ya.

Peggi P said...

We want you "HOME" in Arizona

Paola said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Paola said...

HEY! Things will turn up! I hate these "limbo" phases though! I'm in one myself and it S U C K S!

Good luck!