Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Usually for Halloween some friends in AZ have a huge costume party and dinner then we'll go to a dance party afterwards but this year since I'm in Utah (boo) I was pretty bummed and didn't want to do anything.  In fact, I didn't even get Roux a costume.  Then Heidi said we should go over to the trunk or treat at her in laws.  So we did.  Roux has some pajamas with skeleton outline on them so he just wore that, but it was too cold so he had sweater over and can't even see them.  Plus I forgot my camera so this is the only pic I have that Heidi sent.  I think Julie took one so hopefully Heidi can email it to me.

There was a bonfire and pot luck and pumpkin launcher thing that Roux thought was pretty cool.  But he was a little afraid of the costumes.  The whole way home he wanted to hold my hand, not sure if he was still scared or what.  It was pretty fun.  Hopefully next year though we'll be around for the costume party again though, miss it.

Something funny to add to my wonderful luck I have.  Went out to the city Thursday to pick up some product and meet DK for the day and got in an accident, of course.  I had just got off the exit to the Park City outlet malls and was stopped at the light when I leaned back to give Roux his juice and my foot slipped off the break and on the the gas and plowed into the back of a Prius.  She called the highway patrol and we exchanged info and my car is still drivable.  Just heard a hissing sound so think the radiator could be cracked.  Was just thinking on the drive out that is was about time to get a new vehicle.  This is the fifth accident it's been in and this is the only one that was my fault.  I just have bad luck, I'm telling you, it's crazy how bad it is.  Well that is my story.  I'm sure there will be more to follow, I'm going to Mexico in a week so there are bound to be some things happen there.  Good times.

1 comment:

Paola said...

Holy cow it's V. Wow. Found you from Charla's Blog! I actually don't blog that much, so this was really fate. It's great to see pictures of you! Cute baby man! P.S. this is Paola as in JB's Paola...you know Jason Brown?
Good times.